Discover the business of tomorrow – enhance your career opportunities with an MBA from Pforzheim University
In a rapidly changing business world, executive managers are confronted with immense challenges: conditions are volatile and uncertain as never before.
Do you want to take up the challenge? Then we may be just the right fit for you!
What we offer:
- A practice oriented full-time MBA in 21 months (or 16 months with a first degree in business),
- Entirely taught in English (with integrated German language courses)
- International, generalist management foundations with a distinct focus on management soft skills
- Various electives in Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence, Recent Developments in Management & Business Transformation.
- Cross-cultural atmosphere in small classes (max. 25 students) with personal mentoring
- Close cooperation with multinational companies, hidden champions and a broad alumni network.
Undergraduate degree, minimum of 2 years full-time work experience, GMAT / GMAT Focus edition / GRE (waiver possible for very good GPA of first degree), TOEFL / IELTS.
- For September intake: June 15 / July 31 (if no visa needed)
- For March intake (business graduates only): December 15 / January 31 (if no visa needed)
- Rolling admission, early applications welcome
- 4400 € / semester