3.06.2020, 16:00 到 17:30 点
主办方: DAAD Shanghai
时间：2020年6月03日（周三） 16:00 – 17:30 (GMT+08:00)
– 德国学术交流中心（DAAD）上海代表处 主任 魏琪娜 女士
– 德国学术交流中心（DAAD）上海代表处 信息官员 徐文婕 女士
– 卡尔斯鲁厄理工学院(Carl Benz School, HECTOR School) 项目顾问Yaxian Liu先生
2. KIT 介绍德国工程以及卡尔斯鲁厄理工学院 (KIT)、选择卡尔斯鲁厄以及KIT的理由，Carl Benz School机械工程的本科项目(课程结构、内容、招生要求等)， HECTOR School 工程管理类的硕士项目(课程结构、内容、招生要求等)，校园和校园生活。（中文或英文）
You can do it: B. Sc. and M. Sc. in English at an excellent university in Germanys Engineering hub!
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German universities in Engineering and worldwide. It offers English-taught degree programs with a high level of service in Germany at the following schools:
- Carl Benz School of Engineering: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (International)
- HECTOR School of Engineering & Management: Part-time Master of Science in different engineering subjects
In the webinar, you can learn more about the schools and their English-taught programs:
The Carl Benz School of Engineering (CBS) is the Mechanical Engineering College of the KIT and was founded in 1999. CBS offers a Mechanical Engineering (International) Program with the final degree Bachelor of Science. The Carl Benz School strives to provide its students the best education and training to prepare new leaders in engineering, development and production. Specializations are offered, e.g., in Global Production Management, Energy Engineering and Automotive Engineering.
The unique concept of CBS comprises high-quality lectures by excellent professors of KIT combined with an individualized all-in-one service package, additional course support, and individual mentoring.
The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT. Since 2005, it offers executive Master of Science Programs in different engineering subjects:
- Energy Engineering & Management
- Financial Engineering
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management
- Management of Product Development
- Production & Operations Management
- Information Systems Engineering & Management
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies graduates to successfully face their companies’ current and future challenges in a globalized and fast-moving business environment.
Engineering professionals with a first academic degree and relevant work experience can apply for the Master Programs.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) at Carl Benz School:
- M.Sc. Programs for Engineers, Computer Scientists and Economist at HECTOR School