Informationen zur Veranstaltung
3. Juni 2020, 16:00 bis 17:30 Uhr
Veranstalter: DAAD Shanghai
Dieses Webinar richtet sich an chinesische Studierende, die in Deutschland Mechanical Engineering oder Engineering & Management in Englisch studieren wollen.
Zeit: 03. Jun 2020, 16:00 – 17:30 (GMT+08:00)
– Frau Sakine Weikert, Director, DAAD IC Shanghai
– Frau XU Wenjie, Information Officer, DAAD IC Shanghai
– Herr Yaxian Liu, Program Consultant, Carl Benz School & HECTOR School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
1. Der DAAD stellt die Hochschulzugangsvoraussetzungen und das Bewerbungsverfahren des Masterstudiengangs für chinesische Studieninteressierte vor. (Chinesisch)
2. Introduction to the German Engineering & Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), the reason of study in Karlsruhe and at KIT, Bachelor Program in Mechanical Engineering at Carl Benz School (CBS), Executive Master Programs in Engineering and Management at HECTOR School, Campus and Living. (Chinesisch oder Englisch)
3. Fragen & Antworten (Chinesisch, Englisch)
Sprachen: Chinesisch, Englisch
You can do it: B. Sc. and M. Sc. in English at an excellent university in Germanys Engineering hub!
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German universities in Engineering and worldwide. It offers English-taught degree programs with a high level of service in Germany at the following schools:
- Carl Benz School of Engineering: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (International)
- HECTOR School of Engineering & Management: Part-time Master of Science in different engineering subjects
In the webinar, you can learn more about the schools and their English-taught programs:
The Carl Benz School of Engineering (CBS) is the Mechanical Engineering College of the KIT and was founded in 1999. CBS offers a Mechanical Engineering (International) Program with the final degree Bachelor of Science. The Carl Benz School strives to provide its students the best education and training to prepare new leaders in engineering, development and production. Specializations are offered, e.g., in Global Production Management, Energy Engineering and Automotive Engineering.
The unique concept of CBS comprises high-quality lectures by excellent professors of KIT combined with an individualized all-in-one service package, additional course support, and individual mentoring.
The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT. Since 2005, it offers executive Master of Science Programs in different engineering subjects:
- Energy Engineering & Management
- Financial Engineering
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management
- Management of Product Development
- Production & Operations Management
- Information Systems Engineering & Management
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies graduates to successfully face their companies’ current and future challenges in a globalized and fast-moving business environment.
Engineering professionals with a first academic degree and relevant work experience can apply for the Master Programs.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) at Carl Benz School:
- M.Sc. Programs for Engineers, Computer Scientists and Economist at HECTOR School