This seminar is aimed at students who have interests in field of sustainable development, textiles, industry design etc. and who want to study English-taught programs in Germany.
Time：2. June. 2021, 15:00 – 16:30 (GMT+08:00)
- Sakine Weikert, Director, DAAD IC Shanghai
- XU Wenjie, Information Officer, DAAD IC Shanghai
- Dr. Anett Matthäi, Head of examination board Sustainable Textiles, Department of Engineering, Sustainable Textiles of Hof University of Applied Science
- DAAD introduces information about studying in Germany and process of applying to German universities (Chinese)
- Introduction to Sustainable Textiles (M.Eng.) at Hof University (English)
- Introduction to the full-time, English-taught Master’s program in Sustainable Textiles (M.Eng.)
- Study environment (modern architecture, state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories)
- Career opportunities and employability of our graduates
- Q & A (English)
You already earned a Bachelor in textile engineering and want to get ready for the global challenges of the textile industry? Kick-start your career with our full-time, English-taught Master’s program in Sustainable Textiles (M.Eng.)! During your studies, you acquire the skills needed to create sustainable processes in textile chemistry and to optimize production processes. With a Master‘s degree in Sustainable Textiles, you have excellent career opportunities, both in Germany and world-wide.
Hof University offers an attractive and safe study environment with its modern architecture and state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories. You will receive first-class, hands-on education here. As a practice-oriented University of Applied Sciences, we focus our program on the employability of our graduates.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.hof-university.com/studying-in-hof/full-time-programs/master/sustainable-textiles-meng.html
We are looking forward to meeting you on 2 June 2021!
Informationen zur Veranstaltung
2. Juni 2021, 15:00 bis 16:30 Uhr
Veranstalter: DAAD Shanghai