Informationen zur Veranstaltung
8. Dezember 2021, 16:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Veranstalter: DAAD Shanghai
This seminar is aimed at students who are interested in the Master and Master double degree programs in Technology Management. Students who major in Information and Communication Systems, Microelectronics and Microsystems, Mechanical Engineering and Management, Mechatronics, Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering ect. are eligible to apply for this program.
Time：8. Dez. 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 (GMT+08:00)
- Frau SUNYiyun, Information Officer, DAAD IC Shanghai
- Wolfgang Höll, Admissions & Company Relations Manager, NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management
- Harm Paulsen, Marketing & Student Recruiting Manager, -NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management
- DAAD introducesthe admission requirements and the application procedures of Master’s programme for prospective Chinese students. (Chinese)
- Introduction to the MBA program in NIT
- Q& A (English)
At the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management in Hamburg, talents from all over the world learn to master management tasks responsibly. In ideal learning environments, they develop competencies to master the challenges of fast-paced environments and actively shape the world of tomorrow.
For more than 20 years, approximately 30 highly motivated students have completed their studies at the NIT each year, either in a double degree program with the TUHH, part-time or alongside their doctorate. International professors both from theory and practice guarantee a very high quality of teaching in the accredited and innovative curriculum. The students not only learn together, but also live in the apartments in the NIT building and in the two years of their studies grow together forming a community that lives on long after graduation in the global “high-potential” alumni network.
For more information please view the page: