Informationen zur Veranstaltung
1. September bis 31. Oktober 2020
The DAAD invites you to participate in our newly set up online course on the topic of how to apply for a PhD in Germany.
Every interested person is welcome to participate in the course. The total learning time will take approximately six to nine hours.
You will learn more about the following aspects of doing a PhD in Germany:
- where to find a PhD position,
- application requirements and how to write a good application,
- characteristics of the german research landscape,
- and how to convince a supervisor of your project.
After completing the course, you will learn more about how to write a good application, the characteristics of the German research landscape and many other useful topics. In addition, you will get a participation certificate.
The language of course is English
The whole course is free
The course will be available between 1 September and 31 October.
Module 1: The German doctorate
Module 2: Formal and organisational steps to take up doctoral studies in Germany
Module 3: The research exposé
Module 4: The CV and other important documents
Module 5: Opportunities for financing your doctorate in Germany
Module 6: The grant proposal
- Please klick here to register a new account.
- After filling all the information, you will receive an Email, please klick the Link to activate your account.
- Log in the DAAD-Platform choose PhD Course to enroll and start your learning!
We wish you a successful participation!