On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH is organizing the German Garden at the International Horticultural Exhibition 2019 in the district of Yanqing, Beijing. The horticultural exhibition with the theme “Live Green, Live Better” takes place from April 29th to October 7th 2019. For the realization of the German Participation we are searching for:
Press Assistants (m/f)
German Garden EXPO 2019 Beijing, PR China
- Supporting the press spokesman (based in Germany) with entire press related work in Yanqing
- Compilation of newest press information for media representatives
- Coordination of interviews and photo sessions
- Supporting journalists in the German Garden
- Maintenance of the press compartments in the EXPO Press Office
Place and Period of Employment:
You will work for the German Garden at the EXPO 2019 in Beijing, PR China. The assignment will take place from April 15th until October 13th 2019 and includes a training phase from April 15th until April 28th 2019. The average working hours will be 40 hours per week.
Please note that for this position we only consider applicants who are available for the entire working period (EXPO duration including training phase).
- Fluent Chinese, German & English language skills
- Experience in press and public relations or journalism
- Very good communication skills
- Very good writing and composing skills of texts
- Independent, structured and forward-looking way of working
- Friendly and confident appearance, even in stressful situations
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Well-groomed appearance
We offer you the unique opportunity to work in China as part of Germany’s EXPO participation for a few months. Travelling costs to and from Yanqing will be borne by the employer. On-site accommodation will be provided. You will also receive a reasonable monthly salary.
If you are interested, please submit your application in German or English by e-mail until December 08th 2018 including CV, photo and further informative documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first round of interviews will already be held in Mid-November 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH – EXPO-Team