On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH is organizing the German Garden at the International Horticultural Exhibition 2019 in the district of Yanqing, Beijing. The horticultural exhibition with the theme “Live Green, Live Better” takes place from April 29th to October 7th 2019. For the realization of the German Participation we are searching for:
HR Manager (m/f)
German Garden EXPO 2019 Beijing, PR China
- Contact person for all staff related questions
- Preparation of the 10-day staff training
- Shift and holiday planning for the hostesses/hosts
- Daily instructions of the hostesses/hosts
- Administrative support
- Coordination with the directors and the chief hostesses/hosts
- Coordination of all personnel matters (e.g. laundry of the uniforms, accommodation, etc.)
Place and Period of Employment:
You will work for the German Garden at the EXPO 2019 in Beijing, PR China. The assignment will take place as earliest as possible from January 1st until October 31st 2019. The employment will be part-time from January 1st to March 31st 2019. From April 1st until October 31st 2019, working hours will average 40 hours per week.
Please note that for this position we only consider applicants who are available for the entire working period (EXPO duration including training phase).
- Fluent Chinese, German & English language skills
- Experience in HR management
- Friendly and confident appearance, even in stressful situations
- Well-groomed appearance
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent, structured and forward-looking way of working
- Very good communication skills
- Place of residence: Beijing
We offer you the unique opportunity to work in China as part of Germany’s EXPO participation for a few months. Travelling costs to and from Yanqing will be borne by the employer. On-site accommodation will be provided. You will also receive a reasonable monthly salary.
If you are interested, please submit your application in German or English by e-mail until December 08th 2018 including CV, photo and further informative documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first round of interviews will already be held in Mid-November 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH – EXPO-Team