On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH is organizing the German Garden at the International Horticultural Exhibition 2019 in the district of Yanqing, Beijing. The horticultural exhibition with the theme “Live Green, Live Better” takes place from April 29th to October 7th 2019. For the realization of the German Participation we are searching for:
German Garden EXPO 2019 Beijing, PR China
- Supervision of the exhibition process and general visitor support
- Explanation of exhibits
- Replying to questions from visitors
- Visitor service at information counter
- Access control including coordination of the visitor flow
- Queue management
Place and Period of Employment:
You will work for the German Garden at the EXPO 2019 in Beijing, PR China. The assignment will take place from either
- April 15th until October 07th 2019,
- April 15th until July 14th 2019 or
- July 08th until October 07th 2019.
The average working hours will be 40 hours per week. The assignment includes a training phase from April 15th until April 28th 2019 or from July 08th until July 14th 2019.
Please note that for this position applicants who are available for the entire working period (EXPO duration including training phase) will be preferred.
- Fluent Chinese language skills
- Fluent German or English language skills
- Friendly and confident appearance, even in stressful situations
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Well-groomed appearance
- Experience in customer service desirable
- Structured and proactive working method
- Interest in horticulture/renewable resources desirable (no requirement)
We offer you the unique opportunity to work in China as part of Germany’s EXPO participation for a few months. Travelling costs to and from Yanqing will be borne by the employer. On-site accommodation will be provided. You will also receive a reasonable monthly salary.
If you are interested, please submit your application in German or English by e-mail until December 08th 2018 including CV, photo and further informative documents to: email@example.com
The first round of interviews will already be held in Mid-November 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH – EXPO-Team