On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH is organizing the German Garden at the International Horticultural Exhibition 2019 in the district of Yanqing, Beijing. The horticultural exhibition with the theme “Live Green, Live Better” takes place from April 29th to October 7th 2019. For the realization of the German Participation we are searching for:
Assistants to the Directors (m/f)
German Garden EXPO 2019 Beijing, PR China
- Assisting the directors in the overall implementation of the German Garden
- Coordination with other management areas (press, protocol, HR) on a regular basis
- Communication with the EXPO-Organizer on a regular basis
- Communication with relevant German authorities (Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, German Embassy, partner organizations)
- Assistance with the coordination of the staff as well as other organizational-administrative tasks and general process coordination
Place and Period of Employment:
You will work for the German Garden at the EXPO 2019 in Beijing, PR China. The assignment will take place from April 15th until October 13th 2019 and includes a training phase from April 15th until April 28th 2019. The average working hours will be 40 hours per week.
Please note that for this position we only consider applicants who are available for the entire working period (EXPO duration including training phase).
- Fluent Chinese, German & English language skills
- Experience in the organization / execution of events (EXPO experience desirable)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good communicational skills
- Independent, structured and forward-looking way of working
- Friendly and confident appearance, even in stressful situations
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Well-groomed appearance
We offer you the unique opportunity to work in China as part of Germany’s EXPO participation for a few months. Travelling costs to and from Yanqing will be borne by the employer. On-site accommodation will be provided. You will also receive a reasonable monthly salary.
If you are interested, please submit your application in German or English by e-mail until December 08th 2018 including CV, photo and further informative documents to: email@example.com
The first round of interviews will already be held in Mid-November 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH – EXPO-Team